The Canadian career job fair is a major key player in the recruitment marketplace.
It is a multi-sector recruitment event that is open to local, regional, provincial, national and international employers and educational training facilities.
The aim of The Canadian Career Job Fairs is based on a multi-sector tactic, which have turned out to be the most well-organized and most cost-effective form of recruitment. The average company needs workforce from various sectors to run it efficiently. Therefore, it is our expectations that our exhibitors will meet with potential candidates to fill various positions at a single event.
The Canadian Career Job Fairs allow recruiters to carry out the first two stages of the recruitment process at the same time: A direct contact with the candidates and getting their résumé. So many ideal candidates are often lost by the recruiters when they start their selection process with only the resume. This is because the resume doesn’t show the communication skills or the personality of the candidate.
The merit of the fair is that this initial contact makes a difference and it allows recruiters to conduct an initial screening with interested and motivated candidates by meeting them in person. As a result, recruiters do not just choose the candidates based on the content of their resume. Job Seekers will network with exhibitors to fill potential various positions to candidates that they will meet with.
Our events are FREE for job seekers and those in between careers. All are invited to participate and win something.
There are no restrictions on who can participate.
What are exhibitors looking for at the Canadian career job fair?
Below are a few points of some of what exhibitors may be looking for:
- To establish direct and personalized contacts with candidates.
- To promote their business, their working environment, their needs and their values.
- To recruit capable and driven candidates interested in achieving their set career goals and at the same time ensuring the employers’ business development.
- To enlighten the public on the needs and trends of their industry.
- To grow the exposure and awareness of their products and services.